[Web4lib] Who should I follow? - Twitter

Laura Krier laura.krier at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 11:46:31 EST 2010

I'd recommend adding some comedians, actors, musicians, and people of
interest to the general public to the list. I personally love Rainn
Wilson, Stephen Colbert, and Michael Ian Black (comedians), and
Amateur Gourmet, David Lebovitz, Marion Nestle, and Evan Kleiman
(cooks and food bloggers). Chances are most library patrons aren't
going to be that interested in following librarians.

Laura