[Web4lib] Search & Discovery Patterns (Virtual Seminar)

Peter Morville morville at semanticstudios.com
Thu Jan 7 13:00:07 EST 2010

I'm excited to be working with Mark Burrell of Endeca on a webinar about Search & Discovery Patterns...

http://www.uie.com/events/virtual_seminars/search_patterns/

...We'll be covering new material on such topics as faceted, federated, and structured search.

Plus, everyone who registers gets a free copy of our new book, Search Patterns.

If you register, use code "findability" for free lifetime access to the recording for your organization.

The seminar will be live on January 12 (next Tuesday!), so please spread the word.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Peter Morville
President, Semantic Studios
http://semanticstudios.com/