[Web4lib] Online FLOSSManuals Translation Sprint

Medialab-Prado comunicacion difusion at medialab-prado.es
Fri Feb 26 06:06:32 EST 2010

    *FLOSSManuals Translation Sprint (Spanish)*

*March 2 - 6**, 2010*
Where: *Medialab-Prado* in Madrid (Spain)

Translation Sprint of 2 FLOSS Manuals in Medialab-Prado (Madrid) from
March 2 through 6. We we'll be collaboratively translating into Spanish
**Inkscape Manual** and **Collaborative Futures**. Participation is free
but previous registration is required. You can also participate online!

Event organized by FLOSSmanuals and Medialab-Prado, in collaboration
with Escuela de Arte 10 of Madrid, and coordinated by Jennifer Dopazo.

All the info here:
http://medialab-prado.es/article/encuentro_flossmanuals_en_espanol
http://en.flossmanuals.net/Inkscape
http://en.flossmanuals.net/collaborativefutures/