[Web4lib] Google Analytics

Laura Harris harlaura at mail.gvsu.edu
Fri Feb 19 09:18:17 EST 2010

Hello, all -

I must admit to being utterly baffled by Google Analytics, specifically how
to set them up for my library's website. I daresay we're not unusual, in
that we have a lot of content that's hosted somewhere other than our main
website (gvsu.edu/library) - we've got databases, LibGuides, the catalog,
Summon, ContentDM...I'm really at a loss as to how to set up the accounts
and website profiles in a way that makes sense.

Would anyone be willing to give me access to your own analytics so I can see
how it looks, or to take screenshots, or otherwise explain your set-up?

Thanks in advance,

Laura Harris
Web Services Librarian
Grand Valley State University