[Web4lib] free online wireframing tool?

Peter.Neish at parliament.vic.gov.au Peter.Neish at parliament.vic.gov.au
Thu Feb 18 23:55:40 EST 2010

I don't think anyone has mentioned mockingbird (free and a very nice
example of a web app): http://gomockingbird.com/

Peter
--
Peter Neish
Systems Officer
peter.neish at parliament.vic.gov.au

web4lib-bounces at webjunction.org wrote on 19/02/2010 11:00:28 AM:

> From: Mary Beth Faccioli <mbfaccioli at yahoo.com>
> To: web4lib at webjunction.org
> Date: 19/02/2010 11:08 AM
> Subject: [Web4lib] free online wireframing tool?
> Sent by: web4lib-bounces at webjunction.org
>
> Hi all,
> A few months back, I came across a free online wireframing tool in
> my RSS reader - someone had posted it as something to check out.  I
> can't recall if the blog post was highlighting a collection of
> tools, or what.
>
> I used this tool for one project as a test, and I liked it.  Somehow
> I can't remember what it was and no search I'm doing will bring it up!
>
> It allows you to drag and drop objects onto a work area and then you
> can print it out - really simple but has a lot of options for the
> objects.  Does this sound like anything anyone is using?
>
> Other recommendations for free online wireframing tools would be
> great, too, if anyone has any.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Mary Beth Faccioli, MLIS
> Instructional Design & Technology Consultant
> Colorado State Library

Parliament of Victoria
Important Disclaimer Notice:

The information contained in this email  including any attachments, may be
confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender and delete it from  your system. Any unauthorised
disclosure, copying or dissemination of all or part of this email, including
any attachments, is not permitted. This email, including any attachments, should
be dealt with in accordance with copyright and  privacy legislation.
Except where otherwise stated, views expressed are those of the individual sender.