[Web4lib] Innovation Celebration - sharing your story

Lori Bell lbell927 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 09:43:25 EST 2010

Greetings!
On May 12, Alliance Library System and LearningTimes will sponsor Innovation Celebration, an online conference using Adobe Connect.  We would like to feature libraries and vendors for 30 minute programs where you can share your library innovation story.  If you are interested, please email me at lbell61520 at gmail.com with your program title, a short description of your project/program, and names of speakers by Friday February 19.  We will notify you by March 1 if your program is accepted.  If you have questions, let me know.

Lori Bell
Director of Innovation
Alliance Library System
600 High Point Lane