[Web4lib] Android Phones and Overdrive eBooks

Cecily Walker cecily.walker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 17:01:54 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

We use a product called Library to Go at Vancouver Public Library, and
in the last couple of days we have had two patron requests for
information on how to get EPUB formatted titles onto Android devices.
Our policy is that we don't support individual devices, but I'd like
to try to find some way to help these users.

If you have experience with loading EPUB documents from Overdrive onto
an Android device, could you let me know, or direct me to a tutorial?
Thanks!

Cecily Walker
Web Services Librarian
Vancouver Public Library