[Web4lib] Google Book Search and interlibrary loan practice?

Andrew Shuping ashuping at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 07:55:43 EST 2010

We'll check Google Books if its a book that we can't easily come up
with via ILL (basically anything published before 1950 is what we
usually end up searching for.)  It's a great resource to have, it's
easy to search, and our patron doesn't have to wait for it too arrive.

Andrew Shuping
Learning Commons/Emerging Technologies/Interlibrary Loan Librarian
Jack Tarver Library
Mercer University

Robert Frost - "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned
about life: it goes on."