[Web4lib] Google Book Search and interlibrary loan practice?

Jorge Serrano Cobos jorgeserrano at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 03:36:33 EST 2010

For a major client, we have integrated -in Koha- Google Books Search inside
the search process, and also Amazon (with "look inside" feature)

If full text is online, it can be read with a click (or two) straight ahead
from the SERPS or from the bibliographic record.

Users seem to feel comfortable with it (as far as we know ;-)

(By the way, we are now taking a look at Open Library API and Internet
Archive, any experience on integrations?)

Thanks,

--

Jorge Serrano-Cobos
http//www.masmedios.com