[Web4lib] Attending/Presenting at conferences in difficult times / Dissolution of Reference

Ranti Junus ranti.junus at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 15:48:32 EST 2010

Wow. I wish I could attend *your* presentation. :-)

You're right. Sharing the experience is another way to keep others up
to date. I always looking forward to the conference reports written by
my fellow library staff. It's always nice to learn something new that
I might not aware of.

thanks,
ranti.

--