[Web4lib] Attending/Presenting at conferences in difficult times / Dissolution of Reference

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 13:57:45 EST 2010

I do not think he was comparing conference goers versus those that do not. I
think he was countering your statement that all our answers are in books or
articles. i thought he was suggesting that if all our answers are in
publication and we just copy what everyone else has done, we just becomes
servants rather than innovators.

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com
bcg8 at case.edu