[Web4lib] emtacl10 - Earlybird registration ends 15 February 2010!

a.j.p.van.den.brekel at med.umcg.nl a.j.p.van.den.brekel at med.umcg.nl
Mon Feb 8 09:36:11 EST 2010

International conference on emerging technologies in academic libraries 2010 (emtacl10)
26-28 April 2010, Trondheim, Norway

This is a new international conference for academic librarians, information professionals, academic staff, students, library system developers and suppliers, among others. The conference aims to provide answers to the following questions: What can academic libraries do to address change? How can we adapt? Which technologies can/should/must we use/create? (View the conference programme
<http://www.ntnu.no/ub/emtacl/?programme>)

Keynote speakers: Lorcan Dempsey (OCLC), Conor Galvin (UCD), Guus van den Brekel (UMCG), Ida Aalen (NTNU), Martin Malmsten (Libris), Chris Clarke (Talis).

The conference is hosted by NTNU Library, the Library of the Norwegian university of science and technology in Trondheim, Norway.

Earlybird registration (before 15 February 2010) EUR 360 Registration after 15 February EUR 400 Conference dates: 26-28 April 2010

Direct link for registration <http://www.ntnu.no/ub/emtacl/?registration>

For additional information, please visit the conference website:
<http://www.emtacl.com or email us emtacl at ub.ntnu.no>

Distributed as member of International Organizing Committee on behalf of
Karen Johanne Buset (organizing committee chair) Ole Husby (program committee chair)

by

Guus van den Brekel
Central Medical Library, University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG) The Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0)641628117 (mobile) or +31 (0)503632632 MSN name : a.j.p.van.den.brekel at med.umcg.nl Google Chat: brekelajp at gmail.com
Skype: Digicmb
Website: www.rug.nl/umcg/bibliotheek
Linkedin: http://nl.linkedin.com/in/guusvandenbrekel