[Web4lib] Message heard loud and clear

Walt Crawford waltcrawford at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 13:36:03 EST 2010

PUBLIB and Web4Lib folks: I hear you. Boy, do I hear you.

Web4Lib's restored to the tiny little C&I announcement list (two lists and
one direct contact), and PUBLIB will stay on. And I'll continue to use that
list only when there's either a book or an issue to announce, typically
roughly once a month.

By the way, some of you would probably benefit from the Library Leadership
Network, now on Drupal at http://libraryleadership.net (or, if you prefer,
http://lln.lyrasis.org ) - but no, I'm not going to start sending out
announcements every time an article is created or updated. (There's a blog
that does that, once a week: http://blog.lyrasis.org/plnhighlights/ - and
you can either add it to RSS or create an email subscription.)

Thanks,
walt crawford