[Web4lib] Mobenzi > Mobile-Phone-Based Empowerment

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:42:47 EST 2010

The other problem is the messages are cross-posted to many lists, and often
the posts are not relevant to all the topics of those lists. I get sometimes
more than 6 copies of the same post (which I can filter out easily enough
using my email application) but than every list is disrupted by the
complaint threads that the posts are irrelevant.

I do not mind the posts as much as I wish Gerry would only post things
relevant to the definition of the lists he posts.

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com
bcg8 at case.edu