[Web4lib] On an OS X 10.3.9 iMac apple computer how do you read an epub ?...

Edward Spodick lbspodic at ust.hk
Wed Dec 15 20:52:31 EST 2010

I opened it on my OSX 10.5.8 using Calibre (http://calibre-ebook.com/ or https://sourceforge.net/projects/calibre/).

According to the download page "If you are using OS X Tiger or a PowerPC Mac, the last version of calibre that will work on your machine is 0.7.28" with a download location of <http://sourceforge.net/projects/calibre/files/0.7.28/calibre-0.7.28.dmg/download>

I don't like the Calibre rogram very much, and mostly use it to move stuff over to my iPhone, but it had no problem opening that file.

-Spode

At 3:41 AM -0500 12/15/10, don warner saklad wrote:
>On an OS X 10.3.9 iMac apple computer how do you read the epub at
>http://www.wisdomofwhores.com/buy-the-book/the-wisdom-of-whores-ebook-page/

Edward F Spodick, IT and Services Infrastructure Manager
Hong Kong University of Science & Technology Library
lbspodic at ust.hk  tel:852-2358-6743 fax:852-2358-1043