[Web4lib] Help with obfuscated URL

Andy Kohler akohler at ucla.edu
Thu Dec 2 18:19:39 EST 2010

They do use Cold Fusion, but their content is difficult to access
directly due either to their CMS or their design choices (or both).

A quick look at the source code shows that they use javascript (their
goto_regiment function) to submit a form (regiment_form).  This form
uses a POST, so you can't just construct a URL with parameters -
you'll need to write or copy your own javascript to do what their code
does.

Up to you to decide whether it's worth the work.  Keep in mind, if
they change how their system works your code almost certainly will
break, so factor that risk and the maintenance into your decision.

--Andy