[Web4lib] Mobile Services

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 10:41:53 EDT 2010

Thank you. I do have these two on my radar.

We already use the LibGuides platform. We have not added LibAnswers. I told
them that if they ever incorporated the ability to route our custom email
address through the platform so we can use all the features, including
statistics, they would hit a home run.

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com
bcg8 at case.edu