[Web4lib] [web4lib] survey on library website third partyanalytics privacy concerns

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 23:17:33 EDT 2010

I think most people consider ALA a provider of best practices and guidance,
while assisting to see that a profession has a similar foundation in
principles. Even those involved with ALA would not consider ALA a "leader"
but that those in the profession as the leaders. The power of ALA to drive
change and support specific libraries in their struggles has been well
documented.

Does anyone know if ALA has collected or made a any statement on Google
directly?

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com
bcg8 at case.edu