[Web4lib] Smart Ncube wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Smart Ncube via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Mon Aug 30 03:55:43 EDT 2010

LinkedIn
------------Smart Ncube requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

snail,

- Smart Ncube

Accept invitation from Smart Ncube
http://www.linkedin.com/e/p198cj-gdh1bnaa-50/tBqPjFZSiKUjnhnW2QCxRBWyjjUiUyFCUZDX/blk/I2300664848_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPwQe3gSdz0McP99bQdWjChpqB9AbPgVc3cMcPgNdz4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Smart Ncube
http://www.linkedin.com/e/p198cj-gdh1bnaa-50/tBqPjFZSiKUjnhnW2QCxRBWyjjUiUyFCUZDX/blk/I2300664848_2/39ve3gUd3oSc30PcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Smart Ncube be a good idea?

Have a question? Smart Ncube's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Smart Ncube and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/p198cj-gdh1bnaa-50/ash/inv19_ayn/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation