[Web4lib] Mobile identification code

Steven Turner Steven.Turner at usm.edu
Wed Aug 25 12:28:12 EDT 2010

There's an open-source mobile browser detection code that we use at USM libraries which comes in a variety of flavors. Oddly enough it is called 'detect mobile browsers' and is available here:

http://detectmobilebrowser.com/

BTW, it works great, and is updated with OS and device types all the time by the community of users.