[Web4lib] online translation service

Tracey.Reed at myClearwater.com Tracey.Reed at myClearwater.com
Tue Aug 10 12:39:33 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Well, apparently according to a native Spanish speaking staff member,
Google translate has done a lousy job of translating our web site
(surprise surprise!).  In an ideal world, I'd have a separate site that
is completely in Spanish that mirrors what we have on our home page and
other pages.  But, times being what they are, this isn't an option at
the moment.

Anyone have any ideas that would allow me to put a link on the site that
would do the same thing as Google translate (put a link on the site that
will translate most of the site into Spanish with one click) but with
better results?  I understand that these types of services are hit and
miss.

Any help is appreciated.

-t
-----