[Web4lib] The value of Twitter as back channel

Jane Jorgenson jajorgen at scls.lib.wi.us
Fri Aug 6 15:55:58 EDT 2010

I agree about the miscellaneous ones.  When I attended PLA the early
tweets were about where to eat, what panels people were attending,
where to meet up, how well the wireless was working, who'd seen who,
etc.  It was a mixed bag but that was good because it made it clear
that as I was getting oriented, everyone else was too.  It was only as
the sessions began that the tweets became more content-heavy.  And
that was okay.

Jane Jorgenson
MPL
Madison, WI