[Web4lib] Google Wave bye-bye

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Thu Aug 5 09:44:01 EDT 2010

I haven't really kept up with Wave but it has been available on our Google
Apps site for sometime now.  But I haven't heard anything about it being a,
for lack of a better word, dropped project.  Did I miss something?

Thomas

On Thursday 05 August 2010 09:14:58 Robert L. Balliot wrote:
> Interesting development regarding Google discussed by Jeff Jarvis on Buzz
> Machine:
>

> http://www.buzzmachine.com/2010/08/05/evil/#comment-420779

> Robert L. Balliot
>
> Skype: RBalliot
>
> Bristol, Rhode Island
>
> http://oceanstatelibrarian.com/contact.htm

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett           Appalachian State University
Operations & Systems Analyst            P O Box 32026
University Library                                Boone, North Carolina 28608
(828) 262 6587

Library Systems Help Desk: https://www.library.appstate.edu/help/