[Web4lib] Thin client computer lab

Robin Boulton robin at stcharleslibrary.org
Tue Apr 13 15:42:00 EDT 2010

Just a note on screen and keyboard size: We too do many of our classes for seniors and we recently acquired some Dell Vostro 1720 laptops for that purpose. The 17" screen and near-full sized keyboard have been warmly received, and we got the convenience and portability of laptops versus desktops/towers. I don't think you should automatically write off laptops just *because* they're laptops. Just sayin'...