[Web4lib] Android app for library catalog

Derrick Tennant emrikol at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 12:38:53 EDT 2010

I haven't created an app specifically, but I am currently working on a
slimmer version of our catalog for smart phones.  (Probably the android
specifically since I don't have an iPhone or anything else to test on).  We
use the Evergreen Open-ILS and the code could possibly be reused quite
easily for any other Evergreen library.

I would really like to package it up in an app and make it easily
accessible--double points if I can add on a barcode scanner to search via
ISBN.