[Web4lib] Thin client computer lab

John Lambertson JLambertson at ald.lib.co.us
Mon Apr 12 14:22:54 EDT 2010

We seem to be very lucky in that respect - we had a couple of thefts of
laptops available in our public areas before our locking mechanisms were
adjusted correctly, but have had no vandalism to speak of.  We have never
had a problem in our training rooms.

In this case, it sounds like it will be a monitored computer lab, so the
risk of anonymous vandalism should be minimal.

John