[Web4lib] Training Recommendations for PHP and MySQL

Christine Peterson peterson at amigos.org
Thu Apr 8 23:39:15 EDT 2010

Daniel --

We have an instructor that teaches basic and intermediate PHP courses online. We are currently negotiating a schedule for the summer, but the summaries of the courses are available:
* PHP Basics - http://www.amigos.org/learning/catalog/shopping/product_details.php?id=271
* PHP: Interacting with the World - http://www.amigos.org/learning/catalog/shopping/format.php?search=2

If you're interested, let me know.

Christine Peterson
peterson at amigos.org

Assess>>Act>>Advance, the Amigos 2010 Annual Member Conference - online
May 5 and 6, 2010    http://conference.amigos.org/