[Web4lib] Training Recommendations for PHP and MySQL

Cornwall, Daniel D (EED) dan.cornwall at alaska.gov
Thu Apr 8 16:12:12 EDT 2010

Hello,

Would you let me know what your favorite training resources are for learning PHP and MySQL? I have checked the web4lib archives, but they seem to be full of posts relating to specific problems.

I've found a nice selection of books, but knowing sources of online training, tutorial videos, etc would be very helpful. If desired I can summarize for the list. Thanks, Daniel

===============================
Daniel Cornwall
Head of Technical and Imaging Services
Division of Libraries, Archives and Museums
PO Box 110571
Juneau AK 99811-0571
Ph: 907-465-1315
Fax: 907-465-2665
E-mail: dan.cornwall at alaska.gov

What does the Division do? See http://lam.alaska.gov <http://lam.alaska.gov/>  for a sample.

My opinions are my own unless otherwise stated.