[Web4lib] Bulk USB Sticks...

Robin Boulton robin at stcharleslibrary.org
Thu Apr 1 10:09:00 EDT 2010

We recently got a good price on a close-out lot. I don't know what their regular prices are. I got this info from our marketing manager who did the purchase:

" What we bought was a close out (very small quantity) and not available at the price that we paid. We got them through JanWay Co. He can contact them at janway at janway.com or call 1-800-877-5242. Their web address is www.janway.com."

As to size my feeling is these days you want a minimum of 512 MB if it's going to see heavy use (as with someone job searching who is accumulating multiple resumes, cover letters, references etc).

Robin

Robin Boulton
IT Manager
St. Charles Public Library District