[Web4lib] need some free design advice

Sharon Foster fostersm1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 21:43:24 EDT 2009

Ironically, the previous site was done in WordPress. It wasn't as
pretty, not having been professionally designed, but it was much more
functional. I think we now know how to have the best of both worlds.

Sharon M. Foster, JD, MLS
Technology Librarian
http://firstgentrekkie.blogspot.com/
"Have you tried switching it off and on again?"