[Web4lib] Thermal Transfer Printers

Jill Nehring jnehring at rhmlibrary.org
Wed Sep 30 16:24:06 EDT 2009

We've been using a Dymo LabelWriter 400 direct thermal printer for our spine
labels for a few years now and are noticing the labels are starting to fade.
I am researching the thermal transfer printing solution - thermal printing
that also uses an ink ribbon. Is anyone else familiar with thermal transfer
printers? Any recommendations for model and/or vendor?
I would need a printer that will print from Horizon. Any suggestions would
be much appreciated! Thanks!

--
Jill Nehring
Library Technology Assistant