[Web4lib] Librarians, administrators, and Google's "library"

B.G. Sloan bgsloan2 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 12:00:48 EDT 2009

I'm interested in seeing what happens once the Google "library" is available via subscription. I can see some non-librarian administrators thinking "Why do we need to spend so much to buy library books when we have millions of them available through Google?"

Has anyone been thinking about how they might answer that question in a way that makes sense to non-librarian administrators higher up on the administrative food chain?

Thanks!

Bernie Sloan