[Web4lib] Digital Libraries needing volunteers

Kristen Shea khollyshea at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 13:16:30 EDT 2009

   Hello all,
      I hope this question is allowed. If not, I greatly apologize.
      I was wondering if anyone happens to know of any digital libraries
that needs volunteers. I have a friend who is currently getting his MLIS in
North Carolina but he is taking a course on digital libraries this semester.
As part of his course, he needs to work on a digital library. He was
wondering if there were others out there that he could help (besides the
ones on his campus). I could only come up with "Project Gutenberg" and even
then, there wasn't a whole lot.
      If you could please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.
                      Kristen