[Web4lib] Who's the Rock Star

Walker, David dwalker at calstate.edu
Fri Sep 11 16:19:38 EDT 2009

I'm gonna offer up Chris Barr  http://www.chrisbarr.net/.

Did an excellent job on the VUFind design, as well as some other great stuff at Villanova.

Tim said:

> I find it hard to separate design from content, and most
> OPACs are serving up the same stuff.

Worth pointing out that there is a lot more to libraries (academic libraries in particular) than just the catalog. There are plenty of opportunities for those working libraries to flex their design skills.

--Dave

David Walker
Library Web Services Manager
California State University