[Web4lib] Facebook (& Second Life)

Sharon Foster fostersm1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 18:32:22 EDT 2009

I gave them a point for each "library 2.0" feature that I could
[easily] find on their website: blog, whether the blog is "active,"
teen blog, contact information for the webmaster, contact information
for the teen librarian, Flickr account (extra point if there are
comments), Facebook account (extra point if there are comments), IM
reference (extra point if the librarian was online), online catalog (I
know, not technically 2.0, but...), email reference, online calendar,
ILL form, etc.

Sharon M. Foster, JD, MLS
Technology Librarian
http://firstgentrekkie.blogspot.com/