[Web4lib] Facebook (& Second Life)

B.G. Sloan bgsloan2 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 17:29:54 EDT 2009

Bill Drew said: "The only real price for the library need be time for staff to learn the new skills needed for these services."

And I think that's exactly the point I was making in my posting. There's no such thing as a free lunch. Library 2.0 technologies DO cost money, contrary to what Robert Balliot seemed to be saying. If someone on staff does the Library 2.0 work it costs *money* because they are paid for their time.

Bernie Sloan