[Web4lib] Facebook

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 10:58:53 EDT 2009

Lisa,

Does your website have an RSS feed or multiple feeds?  You can set up
the NOTES app on your page to import your RSS feed.  See this page of
mine:

http://www.facebook.com/kohails  -- comes from a Yahoo! PIpe:
http://pipes.yahoo.com/nengard/kohablogs

You can also use the Networked Blogs App and have it post your blog
posts to you page like I do on this page:

http://www.facebook.com/librarymashups -- comes from
http://mashups.web2learning.net which I pulled into the Networked
Blogs App: http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=9953271133&ref=mf

I'm CCing the entire list in case others ask the same question :)