[Web4lib] What print management system(s) are you using?

Lin Light llight at herrickdl.org
Wed Sep 9 17:07:55 EDT 2009

We are using Pharos for both print and session management.
It does what we need it to do  --  Manage.
We have a color printer and it set charges for color and black on white.
We have a Public copier at the branch and Pharos works with that as our printer.

Lin

Lin Light
Head of Computer
 & Technical Services