[Web4lib] where to get CSS training

Romanoff, Renee rsromanoff at livermore.lib.ca.us
Tue Sep 8 11:26:58 EDT 2009

I have taken and am currently taking css workshops online through a
program at edtogo.com. You enroll through participating schools such as
local community colleges or the University of Wisconsin continuing
education for librarians, at a reasonable price, under $100 per course.
I like the format which is 2 lessons released every week, over a 6-week
period, asynchronous. The instructors are top-notch; I'm currently
taking Intermediate XHTML and CSS from Alan Simpson, who has written
many "bibles" of operating systems, programming, etc.

Renee Romanoff

Librarian II

Livermore Public Library/ Civic Center

City of Livermore