[Web4lib] list of all libraries in world

Jenny Sotnik genys30 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 14:13:27 EDT 2009

Oh, good to know:)
Thank you, Thomas!

___________________
Jenny Sotnik, MLS
052-3569203
Israel

________________________________
From: Thomas Dowling <tdowling at ohiolink.edu>
To: web4lib at webjunction.org
Sent: Wed, October 28, 2009 7:30:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Web4lib] list of all libraries in world

On 10/28/2009 07:43 AM, Jenny Sotnik wrote:
> Hi Mahsa,
> See below few links from my bookmarks.
>
> 1. Libweb Service - this is directory of academic libraries around the world.
> Browsing by countries:
> http://lists.webjunction.org/libweb/

Quick correction - Libweb lists multiple library types, not just academic
libraries.  It just happens to be so old that it started when there were very
few non-academic libraries with a web presence.  It currently has ~3500
academic libraries, ~3500 public libraries, and ~1000 other types.

Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu