[Web4lib] list of all libraries in world

Hamparian,Don hamparid at oclc.org
Wed Oct 28 10:29:12 EDT 2009

I'd also throw the WorldCat Registry
(http://worldcat.org/registry/institutions) into this list of library
registries. We have around 100,000 institutions in it. There are some
thin spots geographically, but it makes a good addition to the list
mentioned below. We have been emphasizing adding non-North American
institutions into the registry so that particular segment is growing in
the registry. There is both a user interface and a web service interface
to it.

Don Hamparian
Manager OCLC Grid Portfolio
OCLC