[Web4lib] Google Analytics - Tracking Installed

Florence Tang TANG_FY at mercer.edu
Tue Oct 27 18:39:02 EDT 2009

Google Analytics has successfully measured most of our library's blogspot.com usage but not for all of our blogspot.com blogs.  I see no difference in the configuration for those blogs that successfully have their usage measured by Google Analytics and have a green check in the Google Analytics status column, and those blogs that do not have any usage measured by Google Analytics and have a white clock in the Google Analytics status column.

Does anyone know what needs to be done to change "Tracking installed" to "Receiving Data"?

Thank you,

Florence

Florence Tang            tang_fy at mercer.edu             (678) 547-6261
Public Services / College of Continuing and Professional Studies /
Electronic Resources Librarian   Swilley Library /
Mercer University Atlanta               http://swilley.mercer.edu