[Web4lib] Accepting Donations Online

Jenny Novalis techlibrarian at bplsonline.org
Mon Oct 26 13:12:40 EDT 2009

Bob, we use Network for Good which is a good service if you want
something for free (your library has to have nonprofit status for the
free version).  Obviously with any free service, you are limited with
what you can customize as far as design & function goes, but it
basically runs itself and we like that.  Check it out on our
foundation site : http://www.bplsonline.org/foundation/index.html

thanks,

Jenny Novalis
Technology Librarian