[Web4lib] Major Addtions To The _Mobile Libraries_ Blog || 10-17-09 > 10-19-09

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at iastate.edu
Mon Oct 19 17:27:08 EDT 2009

Colleagues/

I am pleased to announce the availability of several major additions to
the _Mobile Libraries_ blog >

[ http://tinyurl.com/ygh7uqn  ]

[ http://tinyurl.com/yjt9mv9  ]

[ http://tinyurl.com/yh6p7kc  ]

[ http://tinyurl.com/ygsg6to  ]

[ http://tinyurl.com/yl7q5sw  ]

>>> Cover Story > Are We on the Verge of an E-book Explosion?

[ http://tinyurl.com/ygbvjqg  ]

My Thanks To >

1] Garrett Eastman / Librarian / Rowland Institute at Harvard / AND

2] Gary Price /  ResourceShelf  /

For The HeadsUp!!!

Enjoy !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan

Associate Professor

Science and Technology Librarian

Iowa State University Library

Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

There Are No Answers, Only Solutions / Olde Irish Saying

The Future Is Already Here, It's Just Not Evenly Distributed

Attributed To William Gibson, SciFi Author / Coined 'Cyberspace