[Web4lib] Podcast question

Stokes Lauren P. stokesl at LVCCLD.ORG
Mon Oct 19 15:55:03 EDT 2009

I'm trying to locate the file for podcasting form.  Can either Don or
Greg supply?

-----Original Message-----

From: web4lib-bounces at webjunction.org
[mailto:web4lib-bounces at webjunction.org] On Behalf Of Donald Adair

Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:22 PM

To: Greg Johnson

Cc: web4lib at webjunction.org

Subject: Re: [Web4lib] Podcast question

Dear Greg,

I have attached the form that I use for all of my speakers/performers
and activity presenters.  I think that it is important to get their
release form signed when they arrive.

Take care,

Don

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 4:34 PM, Greg Johnson <g-johnson2 at govst.edu>
wrote:

> Kinda...

> We are looking to do some podcasting for incoming speakers and I am

> wondering if anyone has a good release form we can mimic to have our

> speakers sign over copyright to us and allow us to post it.  Nothing

> fancy and in all honesty, once the speaker has given their talk, its

> just going into our Dspace repository anyway, but I figured we should

> cross our t's and dot our i's just in case.

> Thanks

> Greg

> --

> Gregory Johnson

> Digital Initiatives and Distance Learning Librarian Government

> Documents Librarian, Manager, Digital Library Services Department

> Governors State University University Park, IL, 60484-0975

> g-johnson2 at govst.edu

> 708-235-7516

Lauren Stokes

Virtual Library Manager

Las Vegas - Clark County Library District

702.507.3414

stokesl at lvccld.org