[Web4lib] Content Management

Benson, Tiffany tiffany-turner at utulsa.edu
Mon Oct 19 09:21:31 EDT 2009

The Oklahoma Library Association recently moved its site into MODx, and
we love it. The move to MODx was easy as was customizing it using
Snippits and Plugins. We trained librarians with no web management
experience to add and edit pages, and our divisions, roundtables, and
committees are now responsible for their own pages without FTPing or
learning HTML or purchasing web editing software. Honestly, the biggest
problem our librarians have had is remembering their password. Once they
play around in MODx for about 20 minutes, they have very few problems or
questions.

Tiffany Benson, OLA Webmaster