[Web4lib] VALA - Information Technolgy Award Nominations Now Open Around Australia- Closing Date 15 November 2009

VALA Executive Officer valasec at fastmail.fm
Fri Oct 16 00:29:13 EDT 2009

   ---Apologies for cross-postings---

Please feel free to pass on this email.

Dear Colleague,

        ****Information technology award****

VALA is inviting nominations for its most prestigious award, the
Robert D. Williamson Award 2010, and we'd like them by Monday 15
November 2009 (but keep them secret!).

This biennial award, always a surprise to its recipient, is presented
to an individual or organisation who or which is, in the opinion of
the judging panel, currently making an outstanding contribution to the
development of information technology usage in Australian libraries
and is positively and significantly influencing development in
information technology usage within libraries. Find out more details
of this Award, by visiting the Robert D. Williamson Award 2010 page
at http://www.vala.org.au/awardrw10.htm.

Guidelines and nomination forms are available from the Website, or
from the undersigned.

Anyone can nominate a person deserving recognition, so nominate
someone today.  If you wish to nominate someone, but cannot fully
complete the form, then go ahead, and we will work with you and others
to find out more.

Thank you

Alyson Kosina
Executive Officer
VALA - Libraries, Technology and the Future Inc.
Reg No A0011933K  ABN 75 344 574 577
P.O. Box 509
Mooroolbark VIC  3138
Phone: (03) 9725 2725  Fax: (03) 8625 0079
Email: vala at vala.org.au