[Web4lib] web 2.0 havoc

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 18:10:11 EDT 2009

When we did "23 things" training, we constantly slipped and supplemented it
with links and examples of "this is how the library uses this tool", "here
are the policies we must follow", "here are the existing experts to bring
into your projects", etc.

But we also made it perfectly clear that at the lowest level the training
was meant as an opportunity to explore these tools, learn how our users work
on the web, and maybe gain some techniques to help yourself personally.

We recently did another training this summer in the same format focused
solely on our multimedia center, and it was with much more policy and
procedure in mind.

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com
bcg8 at case.edu