[Web4lib] A Library to Last Forever - NY Times OpEd piece on GoogleBook Search

Elizabeth McAulay emcaulay at library.ucla.edu
Tue Oct 13 14:02:50 EDT 2009

Well said, Karen. It's fascinating to see how much latitude Google gets as
opposed to Microsoft, but it's really just a public relations victory in my
mind. It's that old story about the scorpion riding across the river, "it's
in his nature" to sting.

Elizabeth ³Lisa² McAulay
Librarian for Digital Collection Development
UCLA Digital Library Program
web: http://digital2.library.ucla.edu/
email: emcaulay[at]library.ucla.edu
phone: 310-825-7657