[Web4lib] Using DOM scripting to show/hide Meebo widget based on login status

Chester D. Mealer chester at rpl.org
Wed Oct 7 09:49:19 EDT 2009

It has been some time since I looked at it, but I think the meebo widget disables itself(e.g. you can't type in it) and displays an offline message. You might also want to look at Library H3lp! That system can use the meebo widget but will store the questions (I think it e-mails them) so that you can get to them when you're there.

I know this doesn't answer your question, but I thought it might be useful.

Chester Mealer
Webmaster
Rapides Parish Library
chester at rpl.org